DUE TODAY â€“ (About 9 pages all together ) (WBS AND Gantt Chart (BOTH attached), Critical Path for the project- 2 pages long, Project Quality Plan- (you can search for template), Scope Statement- 1 page- (Project Scope and Business Objective Worksheet ATTACHED), Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FEMA)- you can search for a template, and minimum of 2 pages long summary of the action items identified through the FMEA that will increase the probability of the project being considered a success with the customers.)
I have attached the first part of the project which is what this project is a continuation from.
1. Complete a WBS for your project. (Work Breakdown Structure ATTACHED)
This list of activities needs to contain enough detail so you can effectively plan and schedule your event.
2. Using the completed WBS as a reference, next complete a Gantt chart of your project using the template provided. If you discover in the process you overlooked activities make sure to include them in the WBS. (Gantt Chart ATTACHED)
3. In a paper that is a minimum of 2 pages long, identify the Critical Path for your project. Using the WBS and the Gantt chart you constructed for this project analyze how much longer you will need to start planning in advance of your event in order to complete the project?
Your submission should follow the essentials of APA (i.e., cover page, double-spaced, 12 pt. font, reference section at the end, in-text citations, etc.).
4. For this part of the Course Project, you will put together a Project Quality Plan.In order to provide the highest quality experience possible, attendees of the event were surveyed to determine what was most important to them when attending such an event. The result of this survey is listed below:
– 90% of those completing the survey felt that having engaging and dynamic speakers is key to a successful event
– 90% felt that it was important that the accommodations were physically located where the convention is being held; they didn’t want to have to take a bus or a shuttle from their hotel to the convention.
– 85% stated the food provided should be wonderful and meet any dietary restrictions, such as vegetarian or gluten-free.
For your assignment, you will need to do the following:
4. Complete a Project Scope Statement for your project (Use the templates for Project Scope and Business Objective Worksheet provided). Your project Scope should be at one page in length. (Project Scope and Business Objective Worksheet ATTACHED)
Using the WBS for your project, identify which of the Work Activities listed could potentially impact those items identified by attendees as critical for the success of the project.
5. Complete a Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA). Only include those activities that impact the four issues identified by your customers as critical to producing a quality event. For each of the activities listed:
– Based on your knowledge of the activity analyze the severity of the impact on the project if the activity failed to produce a quality result as Low, Medium, or High
– Also based on your knowledge of the activity analyze the probability of the poor quality result occurring as
– For the three activities that were evaluated as having the most severe quality consequences AND having the highest impact generate an action plan to reduce or eliminate these failures from occurring
6. In a paper that is a minimum of 2 pages long, clearly and concisely summarize the action items identified through the FMEA that will increase the probability of your project being considered a success with your customers.
Your submission should follow the essentials of APA(i.e., cover page, double-spaced, 12 pt. font, reference section at theend, in-text citations, etc.).
Save Part 1 of your assignment as a Microsoft Excel document. And the paper as a Microsoft Word document.
Save Part 2 of your assignment as a Microsoft Word document.