- This exercise is considered an academic writing exercise. Quality of response, grammar, and punctuation are considered in your overall grade.
- This exercise does not require the use of APA format or a cover page.
- This exercise uses the â€œBusiness Plan Financialsâ€ MS Excel template. Use the â€œBusiness Plan Financials Guideâ€ to assist you in completing the required worksheets. (Both documents are also available in the Course Required Files in Week 1.)
- It is recommended that students construct their deliverable(s) using MS Word / MS Excel and submit.
Use the â€œNAB Company Portfolioâ€ (see: Course Required Files in Week 1) for reference. Provide the following information below.
- For year one of your NAB companyâ€™s Business Plan, complete the Income Statement, Cash Flow Projections, and Balance Sheet sections from the â€œBusiness Plan Financialsâ€ MS Excel template (see: Course Required Files in Week 1). Note: MS Excel worksheet.
- Hints: Your marketing costs should already be included as you created your Marketing Budget in Week 4 and those will be filled in automatically.
- Hints: Use the figures you arrived at in the operations and technology sections of your plan to help fill out your financial forms.
- Hints: Work through the worksheets in order. The excel worksheets will automatically enter the numbers into your Income Statement.
Develop the following financial sections of your NAB companyâ€™s Business Plan.
Note: MS Word document.