Purpose of Assignment
Understanding marketing as a multi-step process relying on building successful customer relationships is essential to helping organizations grow and achieve their goals. This assignment defines marketing, the customer value proposition, and creating mutually beneficial relationships between the organization and target, as well as applies these concepts to the student to create a personal brand.
Resources: Week 1 textbook reading, Week 1 video, American Marketing Association Website, and University Career Center: Crafting Your Image
Scenario: You have just graduated from the University of Phoenix with your Bachelor’s Degree. You have decided either to seek a promotion at your current work, explore new career opportunities, or open your own business and are using your marketing knowledge to position yourself for career growth.
Develop a 1,050-word response to the following Sections using the scenario above:
- Marketing Terminology – Define and discuss
- Marketing as viewed by the American Marketing Association.
- Customer Value Proposition as a concept
- Elements of the Marketing Process including Advertising
- How creating a positive Customer Value Proposition and a strong Customer Relationship with the company serves both parties.
- Workplace Application – Use your workplace, or a company you would like to work for or entrepreneurial vision, where you can apply the concepts of the Customer Value Proposition and Relationship Marketing. Describe this company, what they do and how they can or do use these concepts successfully. Discuss how they might improve in these areas?
- Personal Brand – Determine how your own ‘personal brand’ can link to this organization’s Customer Value Proposition. How can you create your own Customer Value Proposition that can enhance your relationship with the organization and position you best to achieve your goals? Please share examples to illustrate your thoughts and reasoning.
Cite a minimum of two peer-reviewed sources with at least one coming from the textbook, the Week 1 video, or the University Library.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Let me know if you have any questions or need any guidance.