1) Choose two types of architecture and respond to the following four questions. Provide a brief justification of your selection
- Which architecture is â€œcorrectâ€?
- Are the two architectures consistent with
- What criteria are used to establish the consistency between the two architectures?
- On what information is the answer to the preceding questions based?
2) For each type of innovative SW architecture below identify 2 examples of well 2 examples of well-known commercial commercial software systems software systems (applications) that are well described by:
- Client-server architectures (not data-centered) centered) â€“ services are in the center services are in the center
- Peer-to-peer architecture
- Plug-in (add-in) architecture
- Distributed computing (cloud computing, GRID computing) architecture