Due: Sunday, End of Module by 11:55 p.m. EST
Privacy, free speech, and decency; discuss the following:
Should there be limits on Web content? Consider sites that might display pornography, child abuse, suicide, or the assassination of a political leader. Does it make a difference if the offensive images are shown as animation?
Does this type of programming validate the need for common code of ethics for programmers?
- The Essay must be 5 pages long. Double Space
- Must have an introduction with a clear thesis statement, a body discussing the three main points and a conclusion
- Conduct research to find relevant information using reliable sources to support your views.
- (Use at least 2 academic books and 3 scholarly articles from a library database
- Use APA Style for in-text citations, and references (APA Documents and Templates)