Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is my privacy protected with youe service?
Yes. Our online writing service does not disclose any personal data you provide through our website. See our Confidentiality Policy for follow-up details.
2. Are your writers qualified for nursing field?
We have a strict application process, so any writer working on your order possesses:
- A Bachelor, Masters, or Ph.D. degree
- A GPA of at least 3.0
- A score of at least 80% on all our tests
- A sample work scoring 80 on grammarly.com
- A 100% certainty of the successful completion of your order
4. How do you get your writers?
We search for writers throughout specialized LinkedIn groups. Each field of study has a certain writer quota, so we can quickly assign competent writers to papers of any difficulty and academic level.
5. How will I know that my paper is ready?
We will send you an email notification when the writer completes your order. You can skim through a PDF file to check if any corrections are necessary. Approve the order to download a DOC file or receive it to your email. Otherwise, return the paper for revision.
6. What if i want my money refunded?
Yes, we offer every client a Money Back Guarantee, which means you can request partial or full refunds.
7. Can I communicate with my writer to follow my order progress?
Sure, you can write a quick message or ask a question via your control panel. If any pressing issues arise, you can reach out to our support team for immediate assistance.