According to Perreault, Cannon, and McCarthy (2014), branding is the use of a name, term, symbol, or design, or a combination of these, to identify a product. Branding can have a significant impact on consumers when they are making buying decisions. For example, can you think of a common brand of orange juice? Coffee? Soda? Sneakers? Cleaning product? Now, when you think of each of these, do you also picture their logo? The likelihood is high that you do, and this is due to their strategic branding.
- Review the Crume web article : http://crumeandcompany.com/files/cause_essay.pdf
- Find a company that engages in cause-related marketing.
Submit your completed Assignment Template in which you address the following in 500â€“750 words:
- Identify the company you selected and describe its main products, target segments, and cause-related marketing activities.
- Explain how cause-related marketing impacts the companyâ€™s image, positioning, and profitability.
- Evaluate this cause-related marketing strategy. Explain your rationale.
- Explain how the companyâ€™s cause-related marketing might affect social change.
- Support your work with specific citations from the Learning Resources and any additional sources.